Facilities we offer:
- Capacity of main Hall: 150 Non Seated
- Meeting room capacity: 20 Seated
- Toilets: 1 Male, 3 Female, 1 Disabled
- Disabled Access
- Car parking spaces: 50
- Kitchen: Yes – Cups, saucers and cutlery can cater for: 150
- Alcohol Licence: No – A licence can be obtained by the event organizer.
- Store room: Yes
- Stage & sprung floor
- Playing Field, Swings.
- Number of tables: 9 small round Tables, 20 card tables, 21 folding tables, 15 trestle tables
- Number of chairs: TBC
Like the village hall on Facebook or visit this page to keep up to date with our upcoming events:
Click here to read the Village halls History.
What’s currently happening in the village hall:
For the next steps of our community plan we would like to get all those people who offered to help together (and anyone else who would also like to help) to discuss where to go from here. please come along and help us.
Click Here to read our starting point created from our last meeting, or click ‘Our Plan’ from the top menu to read the full details.
Selling books, bric a brac & craft, as well as the cake, jam & produce stall. All proceeds go to the local church.
Alan Barnes and David Newton Duo have been playing duets together for over 40 years. These multi award-winners cover a vast repertoire from Louis Armstrong to Chick Corea and play with an empathy that can only come with long experience. The emphasis, as always, is on swinging, accessibility and interplay.
Expect a hugely entertaining programme of straight ahead jazz flawlessly played and interspersed with
lots of anecdotes.
For booking contact the village hall or click here to book online.